Tips to help you sleep better
- Try to get up at the same time each day to make a regular cycle of sleep-wake in your body.
- Do take stimulants such as coffee and tea.
- Limit naps during the day.
- Do not eat or drink right before going to bed.
- Make your bed comfortable.
- Try to have a quiet environment and a comfortable room temperature.
- Soak your feet in warm water and massage them with oil.
- Tell me if you think one of your medicines is disrupting your sleep.
- Doctor Name
Version 1. February 1, 2019